Saturday 11 June 2011

Starting out

Well here is my first post, am still working on setting up all the details of my blog. Once I have got everything set up then I can start adding more details of my crafts. At present I am working on 2 quilts - I have pieced the tops of both but now need to sort out the backing and then I can start quilting, I bought a new sewing machine a couple of weeks ago so am still playing with that. 


My craft room also has a selection of cards which I am planning - I did card-making several years ago but stopped when I had twins and moved house several times, however they are now at school and I finally have sorted out my craft room and rediscovered card-making, things have changed lots since last time and I am enjoying all the new techniques and items out there !

No comments:

Post a Comment