Wednesday 28 March 2012

I had a great time at The Handmade Market Stockport at the weekend - met some amazing crafters and had lots of interest in my bags, I'm still thinking of better ways to display the bags and other items, don't think I've quite got it right yet.

I've been doing some dressmaking this week, have finished a summer dress, which as the weather is so good I am wearing, so will have to try some pictures later. I amended the pattern slightly to improve the fit, I don't think it is perfect yet but I think I am getting the hang of it - have ordered a couple of books on pattern alteration from Amazon this morning so will have a good read of those before making the next dress, but I still plan to make a few more dresses this summer, both for myself and my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment