Wednesday 18 April 2012

Fabric Buying

I have got lots of lovely new fabric this week - at the moment I just keeping looking at the lovely pile, but starting to get some ideas of what I plan to make with it all - here is a sneek peak of the fabric.


My Husband was in India last week, my sister in law sent me some lovely Indian fabric back with him - I'm seeing evening bags, but still thinking about it. 


Next I have finally managed to get my hands on some gorgeous Amy Butler laminated cotton, I ended up having to get it posted to me from America but it was worth the wait, I love the prints, as it is laminated cotton rather than oilcloth it is a much softer fabric with more 'drape' so looking forward to see how it works.


I found this oilcloth in a shop called Cherry tree in Knutsford, it was the only roll of fabric they had but I fell in love with the print and had to get some, seriously considering going back for some more !


Finally I went to my local fabric shop and bought these lovely fabric to use as lining on various bags.

A fair selection of new fabric - so much for my pledge to try and use up some of the fabric I had before I bought any more !!

No comments:

Post a Comment